What’s going on here?
Some thoughts, observations and notes on web development and interaction design, the stuff on the surface and the underlying technologies from Logical Things founder Art Thompson, Jr.
Remember: "Just because you can" is no reason to do anything.
- Free Web Design and Web Development Tools I Actually Use (2014)
- An Iterative Redesign Versus The Flick Of A Switch
- 5 More Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use
- An Unnecessary (Web Design) Manifesto
- Vendor Prefixes, WODs and the Uncaring Class
- Remove CSS Comments – Automagically!
- HTML Email Presentation Slides
- 5 Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use
- Gotham-Light Ain’t a Web Font
- More Notes on Coding HTML for Email
Tagged and BaggedFlowplayer Jeffrey Zeldman opera redesign theme video webkit Flash 2011 USER_AGENT WOD QR code presentations sxsw Google Drive Yahoo Mail WordPress iterative mp4 safari embed Gmail mobile content iPad Hotmail vendor prefixes iPhone iOS Outlook development tools HTML5 fonts email e-mail design web fonts HTML CSS
HTML, CSS & JS Resources
Tag Archives: development tools
It’s coming up on two years since I last made my list of 5 More Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use , which was an update to my initial post, 5 Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually … Continue reading
We’ve just about come up on a year since my first free web-based design and development tools round-up, so it’s high time for a refresh/reload. The tools listed below (in no particular order) are freely available to anyone with a web browsers and … Continue reading
We web folks are using web-based design and development tools within our workflow more and more each day. Working in this often challenging and dynamic environment is frequently made easier by the kindness of strangers in the form of freely-available tools and … Continue reading