What’s going on here?
Some thoughts, observations and notes on web development and interaction design, the stuff on the surface and the underlying technologies from Logical Things founder Art Thompson, Jr.
Remember: "Just because you can" is no reason to do anything.
- Free Web Design and Web Development Tools I Actually Use (2014)
- An Iterative Redesign Versus The Flick Of A Switch
- 5 More Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use
- An Unnecessary (Web Design) Manifesto
- Vendor Prefixes, WODs and the Uncaring Class
- Remove CSS Comments – Automagically!
- HTML Email Presentation Slides
- 5 Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use
- Gotham-Light Ain’t a Web Font
- More Notes on Coding HTML for Email
Tagged and Baggedvideo webkit Flash 2011 USER_AGENT WOD QR code presentations sxsw Google Drive Yahoo Mail WordPress iterative mp4 safari Jeffrey Zeldman Gmail redesign embed opera Flowplayer theme content iPad Hotmail vendor prefixes mobile iOS Outlook development tools iPhone fonts email e-mail HTML5 design web fonts HTML CSS
HTML, CSS & JS Resources
Tag Archives: Flowplayer
by Art Thompson, Jr. | November 28, 2010
Update March 27, 2012: I penned this article waaay back in 2010, before I’d discovered John Dyer’s excellent MediaElements.js script, which renders my blog post moot. Please consider this information ephemeral and possibly a PHP user-agent sniffer tutorial at best. … Continue reading →