What’s going on here?
Some thoughts, observations and notes on web development and interaction design, the stuff on the surface and the underlying technologies from Logical Things founder Art Thompson, Jr.
Remember: "Just because you can" is no reason to do anything.
- Free Web Design and Web Development Tools I Actually Use (2014)
- An Iterative Redesign Versus The Flick Of A Switch
- 5 More Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use
- An Unnecessary (Web Design) Manifesto
- Vendor Prefixes, WODs and the Uncaring Class
- Remove CSS Comments – Automagically!
- HTML Email Presentation Slides
- 5 Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use
- Gotham-Light Ain’t a Web Font
- More Notes on Coding HTML for Email
Tagged and BaggedWordPress theme video webkit Flash QR code USER_AGENT WOD 2011 iterative Google Drive safari sxsw mp4 Yahoo Mail Jeffrey Zeldman opera redesign presentations embed Gmail Flowplayer vendor prefixes content mobile iPad Hotmail iOS Outlook development tools iPhone HTML5 fonts email e-mail design web fonts HTML CSS
HTML, CSS & JS Resources
Tag Archives: Flowplayer
by Art Thompson, Jr. | November 28, 2010
Update March 27, 2012: I penned this article waaay back in 2010, before I’d discovered John Dyer’s excellent MediaElements.js script, which renders my blog post moot. Please consider this information ephemeral and possibly a PHP user-agent sniffer tutorial at best. … Continue reading →