What’s going on here?
Some thoughts, observations and notes on web development and interaction design, the stuff on the surface and the underlying technologies from Logical Things founder Art Thompson, Jr.
Remember: "Just because you can" is no reason to do anything.
- A Little Email Client and Browser Testing Goes a Long Way
- Free Web Design and Web Development Tools I Actually Use (2014)
- An Iterative Redesign Versus The Flick Of A Switch
- 5 More Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use
- An Unnecessary (Web Design) Manifesto
- Vendor Prefixes, WODs and the Uncaring Class
- Remove CSS Comments – Automagically!
- HTML Email Presentation Slides
- 5 Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use
- Gotham-Light Ain’t a Web Font
Tagged and BaggedUSER_AGENT WordPress Google Drive QR code iterative mp4 2011 Jeffrey Zeldman sxsw redesign safari embed opera Flowplayer Yahoo Mail theme Gmail webkit client Flash testing browser presentations WOD video iPad Hotmail vendor prefixes content mobile Outlook development tools iPhone iOS HTML5 fonts email e-mail design web fonts HTML CSS
HTML, CSS & JS Resources
Tag Archives: Flowplayer
by Art Thompson, Jr. | November 28, 2010
Update March 27, 2012: I penned this article waaay back in 2010, before I’d discovered John Dyer’s excellent MediaElements.js script, which renders my blog post moot. Please consider this information ephemeral and possibly a PHP user-agent sniffer tutorial at best. … Continue reading →