What’s going on here?
Some thoughts, observations and notes on web development and interaction design, the stuff on the surface and the underlying technologies from Logical Things founder Art Thompson, Jr.
Remember: "Just because you can" is no reason to do anything.
- Free Web Design and Web Development Tools I Actually Use (2014)
- An Iterative Redesign Versus The Flick Of A Switch
- 5 More Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use
- An Unnecessary (Web Design) Manifesto
- Vendor Prefixes, WODs and the Uncaring Class
- Remove CSS Comments – Automagically!
- HTML Email Presentation Slides
- 5 Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use
- Gotham-Light Ain’t a Web Font
- More Notes on Coding HTML for Email
Tagged and BaggedFlowplayer iterative theme safari sxsw Flash Yahoo Mail opera WOD presentations Gmail Google Drive WordPress video mp4 webkit Jeffrey Zeldman QR code redesign USER_AGENT embed 2011 Hotmail vendor prefixes content mobile iPad Outlook development tools iPhone iOS email e-mail HTML5 fonts design web fonts HTML CSS
HTML, CSS & JS Resources
Tag Archives: iOS
First, let me state that I semi-agree with the sentiment that “vendor prefixes are hurting the web” though I’ve yet to form a more solid opinion—a situation that’s recently been made worse in the wake of news that Opera will introduce … Continue reading