What’s going on here?
Some thoughts, observations and notes on web development and interaction design, the stuff on the surface and the underlying technologies from Logical Things founder Art Thompson, Jr.
Remember: "Just because you can" is no reason to do anything.
- A Little Email Client and Browser Testing Goes a Long Way
- Free Web Design and Web Development Tools I Actually Use (2014)
- An Iterative Redesign Versus The Flick Of A Switch
- 5 More Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use
- An Unnecessary (Web Design) Manifesto
- Vendor Prefixes, WODs and the Uncaring Class
- Remove CSS Comments – Automagically!
- HTML Email Presentation Slides
- 5 Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use
- Gotham-Light Ain’t a Web Font
Tagged and BaggedFlowplayer Yahoo Mail theme Gmail webkit client Flash testing browser presentations WOD video USER_AGENT WordPress Google Drive QR code iterative mp4 2011 Jeffrey Zeldman sxsw redesign safari embed opera Hotmail vendor prefixes content mobile iPad iOS Outlook development tools iPhone HTML5 fonts email e-mail design web fonts HTML CSS
HTML, CSS & JS Resources
Tag Archives: iOS
First, let me state that I semi-agree with the sentiment that “vendor prefixes are hurting the web” though I’ve yet to form a more solid opinion—a situation that’s recently been made worse in the wake of news that Opera will introduce … Continue reading