What’s going on here?
Some thoughts, observations and notes on web development and interaction design, the stuff on the surface and the underlying technologies from Logical Things founder Art Thompson, Jr.
Remember: "Just because you can" is no reason to do anything.
- Free Web Design and Web Development Tools I Actually Use (2014)
- An Iterative Redesign Versus The Flick Of A Switch
- 5 More Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use
- An Unnecessary (Web Design) Manifesto
- Vendor Prefixes, WODs and the Uncaring Class
- Remove CSS Comments – Automagically!
- HTML Email Presentation Slides
- 5 Free Web-Based Design and Development Tools I Actually Use
- Gotham-Light Ain’t a Web Font
- More Notes on Coding HTML for Email
Tagged and Baggedpresentations Gmail Flowplayer WordPress video webkit Jeffrey Zeldman Flash QR code USER_AGENT embed WOD 2011 iterative theme Google Drive safari sxsw mp4 Yahoo Mail opera redesign Hotmail vendor prefixes content mobile iPad development tools iPhone iOS Outlook e-mail HTML5 fonts email design web fonts HTML CSS
HTML, CSS & JS Resources
Tag Archives: presentations
Below are my slides from the “HTML Email: Coding Like It’s 1999″ presentation I gave at Refresh Austin in February of 2011: HTML Email: Coding Like It's 1999 from Art Thompson Jr.